The News Tribune logo

Sunday, March 1, 2009

More Making Do in Hard Times

I always believe that if I’ve figured something out that everyone else must figured it out long ago. Based on what I’m seeing in newspapers, magazines, and on the Internet I’m old. The current economic crisis has made all the things I learned through experience “news.” I find myself preaching to my children who are having difficulty making ends meet. I’ve said it a hundred times and I’ll say it again, food is one of the few expenses somewhat within our control.

Since the neighborhood as well as the whole Puget Sound Area has been engaged in talking about ways to stretch your dollars I thought that I’d share a few things that you can probably find in several other places. If you’re interest in reading more about making do in Hard Times and living green in a Down Economy, click here.

1 comment:

JosephMcG said...

Thanks for helping us to focus on taking care of ourselves...
Joseph