The News Tribune logo

Friday, April 4, 2008

Creative Marketing

I love creative marketing. As a marketing guru myself I am always reading ads in the newspaper (my favorite newspaper is The News Tribune - of course!) listening to ads on the radio and looking at reader boards and billboards. A local florist near my home has a reader board which they use as a clever way to promote their business. Most every day they change their reader bard to read: "Free rose if your name is Ron or Renee" as it reads today. The names change from day to day. What a clever way to entice customers to stop at your business! Who wouldn't want a free rose?

Good for you - Crane's Creations! Keep up the creative ideas and watch your foliage and customer base grow!

3 comments:

Lorraine Hart said...

Let me know when there's a Lorraine day, Patty!

JosephMcG said...

Creative marketing... yes indeed... any person or group who reaches out to me as an individual and offers me a gift without strings is going to see me again...

Friendship and love for me requires that I choose to understand, accept, and share myself with another with no strings attached...

On my better days, I act this way fifteen to twenty percent of the time. On the other days, I stay at home and keep my mouth shut...
(exaggerating just a little bit... on the other days I still do eat and drink)

still exaggerating
Joseph

Kim Thompson said...

I love Cranes! I drive by their shop daily to get home and I am also eager to see the billboard!