Select from your choice of optional activities: tour of the Barker Cabin, Bee Keeping, Ikebana display, blue grass music, banjo band, guitar music, pancake breakfast, storytelling, face painting, free wildflower seeds,wildflower coloring book, crafts and much more.
Festival locations featured during this year's show include:
- Rhododendron Species Botanical Garden, 2525 S. 336th Street, 253-927-6960 Featuring 10,000 specimens on 22 acres of land!
- Weyerhaeuser-Pacific Rim Bonsai Collection, 35663 Weyerhaeuser Wy, 253-942-5206. Promoters describe this collection of award-winning bonsai as unrivaled!
- Powell's Wood Gardens, 430 Dash Point Road, 253-529-1620. Three acres of beautiful trees, shrubs and plants native to our Pacific Northwest!
- West Hylebos Wetlands Park, South 348th Street, 253-874-2005. Newly-renovated wetlands reserve and wildlife refuge.
- Farmers Market at The Commons, South 320 & Pacifc Highway S., 253-261-8157. Be part of the crowd on the first day of the 2008 market season! Saturday only.
To view a more detailed program and event timetable comprehensive event timetable click here.