The News Tribune logo

Sunday, December 28, 2008

It's Getting Cold And Grey Outside... But

I could see green fields, the melting snow, cleared streets, and I got in my car and went shopping.












Mild temperature, sun bright enough for sun glasses, and I just filled my house bound lungs with fresh air!








I was ready to start getting out to see what is going on and grooving with folks on the streets, at work, by phone, by blog... warm sunshine, warming my heart!!!

Time to groove through the grey days with Grover Washington

2 comments:

Kim Thompson said...

Hey, Joseph! I've tagged you! Curious? Check it out!

Kim

http://grittycitywoman.blogspot.com/2008/12/memes-mizu-mystical-and-merry.html

JosephMcG said...

Ok... well, tagged I am and I shall tag along with the other folks... good choices all

Joseph