The News Tribune logo

Monday, December 22, 2008

I Am Camera: Part II

Looking from Joe's Bay out towards Carr's Inlet. The Pampas Grass seemed to lighten the mood and chill of both sky and water. It was around here I met some delightful neighbours who were also out for a walk in the milder temperatures.



Reminders of last Winter's storms, across the bay from us. Eagles often like to bathe around the fallen logs.






You just never know who you'll meet on a snowy walk!









The beautiful teal of our little bay. I can see a buffalo head in the bushes~as if it was leaning down to drink. The bigger viewing screen on this new camera allows me to work with my framing a little better. I can't say enough nice things about this Lumix.






Between the weight of the snow and the cones, these branches are touching the ground.

4 comments:

Stephanie Frieze said...

Beautiful, beautiful pictures, Lorraine. There really is no place like Home. I love the buffalo!

Lorraine Hart said...

Thank you Stephanie...I'm soooo glad you can see the buffalo too!

Stephanie Frieze said...

The face in the tree is pretty cool, too!

Lorraine Hart said...

Was thinking you would like that one.