The News Tribune logo

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Snow...Teen Flicks... And...

Just when I thought the snows were over, I was sitting in my room watching a teen flick oriented horror movie, I looked out the window and saw (surprise,surprise)
the snow was back...
















The movie, "Clawed," had kept my attention until then; but I began to wonder... "what's going on; what will tomorrow bring;my I love sitting in a warm room looking at the snow,"













Another flick caught my attention. But the snow fall got thicker; I had expected a light snowfall, then rain, and a sunny, streets cleared of snow Monday... here is what I was hoping Tacoma would look like Monday evening


But my expectations are one one thing; And reality is a whole different trip...

4 comments:

Lorraine Hart said...

I was soooo not ready for this! I spent the afternoon in a friend's recording studio in Gig Harbor...my first day out in the world this year...and came out to see the sky falling once again!

I drove down the Key Pen Hwy. in the blizzardy twilight...in second gear...at 25 mph. Man, I needed that cup of tea when I got home!

Good news is the temps predicted for today...yay!

The Blog Squad needs a cabin on the beach...in Hawaii...this is Lorraine, doing the hula towards the kettle. Sending you a snow-melting hug!

M. Sugimura said...

Amazing weather....

Stephanie Frieze said...

Regardless of what it is, the weather is something always sure to cause discussion. There are those who are always upset with whatever it is. I was happy to have a little extra time on Monday to ease back into real life. Winter's only a week old. We could have all sorts of amazing weather before March 20th. :-)

JosephMcG said...

Amazing is a good word for what is going on around us.... winter is a week old... and I thought, three weeks ago, that it was time for spring...
Oh well...
Joseph