The News Tribune logo

Friday, June 27, 2008

I love the Taste of Tacoma!

If you are looking for me today, you will find me at the tasteoftacoma! I have attended this annual event in beautiful Point Defiance Park every year since it began. The first year was held in downtown Tacoma which was fun, too. When I used to live it Ruston I would walk from our home to the Taste of Tacoma and one year I attended seven times! While I have not been able to break that record, I do attend at least twice every year. I love the food, seeing the arts and crafts and bumping into people I have not seen in a long time. I like to see the new food vendors and try something new to "taste" each year. What a great annual event, Thank you Tacoma!

1 comment:

Kim Thompson said...

Good morning!

My son and I hit the Taste yesterday. What a PERFECT day to be there. We had yummy food and my boy thoroughly enjoyed the carnival experience. I like seeing our fine city buzz with lots of great activity.