The News Tribune logo

Sunday, June 28, 2009

A Sunny Sunday Afternoon

What a treat! 11 pm Sunday afternoon and everything inside of me knew that the sunlight would clear away a lot of thick, dusty cobwebs in my brain. I got myself together and headed for Blockbusters.
I smiled looking at the sign outside of the pizza restaurant next to the Big B. "I bet you," I thought, "some parents had to ward off some high pitched pleading from their kids today!"


Tops Market was crowded--- lots of cars in the parking lot.I got a tasty chicken bowl and headed for home.















This beauty held my attention for a heart stopping few seconds.
















I enjoyed getting out and joining the Sunday afternoon parade:

2 comments:

Stephanie Frieze said...

A beauty in deed, Joseph! You would look good in that baby. :-)

JosephMcG said...

Tell me about it... and I would be so awestruck I would probably never get the car going...