The News Tribune logo

Monday, June 22, 2009

Four Things I Learned About Myself This Weekend

1. How much I appreciate conversation with African American males who have the time and resources to become self-reflective, honest, and compassionate...

2. How deeply gospel music moves me to laughter and tears...

3. How delightful little children can be. I especially appreciated watching girls and boys between the ages of a year and a half and three first venturing out into new territory and then quickly going back and clinging to moms and dads and grandmoms and grandads...

4. How much I need men and women in my life who tell stories that cast light on the basic questions I need to constantly address: who am I, where am I going, and how I am going to get there...

Any Recent Aha Moments You Would Like To Share...

No comments: