The News Tribune logo

Friday, March 21, 2008

Let's Go To France

Well, I thought Mizu had a great idea for taking the neighbourhood on a wee holiday to London...so I thought I would take you all on a quick overseas jaunt. Let's go to my sister's house in the southwest of France, near Limoges. Denna and Brian are wonderful hosts, and there's nothing they love more than a garden party...so much so, they had to build a garden from scratch for us.This is what the property looked like, before and after.
















Where you see the umbrella is actually the pool, so don't forget to bring your bathing suit...or cozzy, as we used to call them. Brian will mix us up some spring-time cocktails and we'll wander through.
So, mes amies, adieu from France...but never from the garden.

2 comments:

Kim Thompson said...

Oh, this garden is sumptuous and spectacular. I see a fine glass of wine and some exquisite cheese, dates, figs, and nuts. I see good conversation and warmth. Ahh....

Lorraine Hart said...

Bien sur, ma chere amie!

I thought, seeing as we're over here and we've had some nice time in the country, perhaps Mizu will take us to Paris next....