The News Tribune logo

Monday, December 20, 2010

Local Students Write Love Letters to Their South Sound Hometowns: Tacoma

Readers and South Sounders: Tacoma School of the Arts Humanities students are participating in writing "love letters" to their hometowns. The writing exercise combines creativity, editing, and getting the letters published. Join me in celebrating these students and their wonderful letters in the upcoming letter series featured on the In Your Neighborhood blog. Read on and enjoy!


Dear Tacoma,
You are my muse. You are my life force. I live in and among your many lush forests, your quiet suburban neighborhoods. I adventure through your many backstreets completing quest after quest. Your everlasting rain brings the fruits of your forest. Your summer sun bakes my skin to a crisp. You are my muse. You are my life force. Tacoma.
Adam

No comments: