The News Tribune logo

Sunday, July 20, 2008

What Is Your News IQ?

You may have seen this Pew News Quiz floating around the web. I decided to take it and I did pretty good. I only missed one and that one was dependent on when they wrote the quiz. It had to do with the Dow Index. Admittedly, I don't follow the Dow all that close. I won't give it away, so you'll have to figure it out yourself.

They say that puts me in the 91st percentile of all Americans taking the quiz.

Go ahead, test yourself, and don't have a Google News tab up in your browser to research the answers!

VW

2 comments:

Lorraine Hart said...

I got caught on the same one...guess we're not tycoons! I personally think that's a good thing.

Stephanie Frieze said...

Me, too. What I understand is that groceries are costing a lot more and we are going to increase our allotment of pasta!