The News Tribune logo

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sunday Morning

I have had a great vacation. Spent some wonderful hours looking our of this wonderful second floor window while reading, thinking, praying, listening to Louis Armstrong, Duke Ellington, Aretha Franklin....

Had a wonderful birthday. Not feeling any older but getting there, and I thank the Lord and all my friends who are helping me to keep my EYE ON THE PRIZE-- every day in every way choosing to share my dreams and hopes and gifts with others because that is the reason I have been given life.














What is life...sharing space with other human beings who are hoping, dreaming, fearing, failing, choosing to try again, or just giving up... joy and sadness and all, all such a wonder and a mystery.









We are always breathing and changing... all of life, always changing

1 comment:

Lorraine Hart said...

Wishing you many happy returns of the day Joseph...with lots of love!