- A performance of "Hairspray" at the Tacoma Musical Playhouse! Thanks to my lovely in-laws for the birthday tix! This theater never disappoints.
- The "7th Annual Bird Lover's Weekend" at the Museum of Glass. My daughter and I did this last year and we loved it. The glass birds are positively exquisite and amazing. Love this museum.
- Exercise! Rain or no! Running/walking through the beautiful pathways of Point Defiance Park and catching up on my yoga classes at Tacoma's Source Yoga.
- The "night creatures" family guided evening tours at the Tacoma Nature Center at the end of October. The kids and I love this event (not sure who likes it more)! A great learning experience for all.
- Hawaiian Dance class in University Place. This class is fun and great exercise. Plus, a little soothing and romantic island music never hurts anyone this time of year. Click HERE for more info and scroll until you see Polynesian Dance!
Wednesday, September 29, 2010
What are you going to do this fall?
Once I get over the pure shock of losing the warmer, sunnier parts of summer (all right, maybe not so much this year), I am all about fall. I love this season in the South Sound; it goes beyond the colorful leaves, harvest moons, and cozy, crisp autumn evenings. There is a lot of STUFF to do around here. Here's my list (so far) of fall activities that I plan to enjoy and savor: