The News Tribune logo

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sunday... quiet, delightful moments

I had a great time last evening at the Life Center's Day of Reflection on Happiness. Left my digs at 11 am, got home at 11:30 pm, and took time to set my clocks one hour ahead.
Drifted into very painful needed five more hours of sleep Sunday, but started putting things together, one experience at a time... cleaned up, prayed, had breakfast, read for a while and then headed out to Tacoma Central Mall... Got this great picture and a mighty, mighty video clip of the late morning freeway travel there...
So please join me in my quiet, delightful late Sunday morning moments:
Mount Rainier quietly and grandly towered over the freeway traffic.


I stopped by the Wok Terriyaki restaurant to pick up a sumptious meal of chicken, rice, and broccoli for my evening meal. This has been my restaurant for three years now and I have come to feel like a member of the family. I am always warmly welcomed and gracious served there.








I meandered over to the Chrevon Station off Twelfth and Sprague. And I smiled when I saw two folks who were just leaving after getting their gas tank filled, give each other one of those GOOD kisses. I am sure they had a Happy Day this Sunday.








Then I headed for my favorite dvd place near Union and Sixth because I needed two dvds to get my block busted this Sunday... two thrilling shoot'em ups always makes my day a good day... check out that pleased smiled on my face... ain't I something else!!












Give it up for Mount Rainier and our brothers and sisters on the move

2 comments:

Stephanie Frieze said...

I love Sundays, especially when they can be a little lazy and full of favorites. It charges our batteries for the rest of the week. Which shoot 'em ups did you rent?

JosephMcG said...

I did not watch either one of them... I have gotten into a reading phase...
I picked up at the Headbuster, got to reading, decided to take them back and got too more...
Dvds are losing to reading... what is up with that...