The News Tribune logo

Friday, March 19, 2010

Accepting the gift of life...Sharing the gift of ourselves


That was the message I took away from the Singles' Conference, which took place in Tacoma, a week ago Saturday.

Eric Boles, the keynote speaker, touched me very deeply. His quiet confidence in the love God had for all human beings and his deeply thought through and eloquently presented of the ways we can grow in our acceptance and love of our giftedness was brilliant.
His challenge to each one of us who attended the conference was that we should daily choose to share our giftedness if we want to be happy.












I felt welcomed at the conference, I enjoyed sharing time with the other participants in the conference, and I am really looking forward to spending more time with them.
Enjoy this small piece of Mr. Boles's evening presentation.

2 comments:

Lorraine Hart said...

Nice man, thanks for sharing, Joseph!

JosephMcG said...

He was so very special to me...and what he had to say... I think is basic, fundamental...