The News Tribune logo

Friday, September 18, 2009

Discovery of a new cafe and deli

Charles and I met a dynamic woman who has just moved here from Oregon. Simultaneously, we discovered the great new cafe and deli that she and her family have just opened, in Tacoma. When we stopped in for a bite to eat, I discovered I had left my camera at home, so I was disappointed that I could not snap a few pictures right then.

Next week I'll go back and take my camera along so that I can share some tantalizing shots of the nutritious and beautiful foods she lovingly bakes and prepares along with the inspiring story of the new owner and her bold ideas about building community. I think you'll all like her a lot.

More to come... --Jaynie Jones

3 comments:

Stephanie Frieze said...

Why did you post this and not include the name and location of the cafe?

Jaynie Jones said...

Because I will post all of it when I post the photos next week...

JosephMcG said...

Jaynie: you're keeping me hanging out and hanging on... could the name of this new restaurant be THERE'S A WHOLE LOT OF SWEET COOKING GONING ON????!!!!