The News Tribune logo

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Gritty Jewelry

It's great to watch someone get the most out of what they can do, whether they're a beautiful performer or just a really gritty performer. It's something to behold.
--Actor John Turturro

Indeed.

At that's how I felt when I was introduced to  Gritty Jewelry by Neo Indigenous Designs.

The jewelry designs are something to behold in that, while they are gritty and super urban cool, they are also capture playfulness with an edge. Local designer wonder Kim Merritt yields her metalworking skills with artistic flair. And some.

I mean, seriously, how can you go wrong with this?


Obviously, a Gritty City Woman fave.

Or this fab design?


The deliciously clever cleaver charm necklace. Say that 10 times fast. Better yet, add it to your necklace collection. I'd like to.

Earrings? Of course. I love these delightful escaped bird earrings.

Gorgeous!

And there's so much more!

I've linked the website once, but it's so nice, I'll do it twice. Gritty Jewelry. Purchases are made though the Etsy store. Check that out as well by clicking HERE

4 comments:

KG said...

another Kim?!?

Kim Thompson said...

Yep, another Kim! :)

Lorraine Hart said...

As funky as the jewelry is...my skin would react really badly to the metals. *giggle*A princess' skin...on a pauper's budget!

Anonymous said...

I love this!!