The News Tribune logo

Monday, July 9, 2012

Thank You, Wonderful Folks Who Work At Target

Woke up this morning, checking out necessary medications I had to take daily and discovered that one of the medications was done five days before I would have gotten a call telling me that it was time to pick up the prescription. Called the pharmacy. I was greeted very well. I have been teasing with various staff members at Target Pharmacy for three years. They all (old and new members of the pharmacy team) are family to me. They know my name, always do their best to help me, and go out of their way to check in with me to see how I am doing. So I called. Told they would have five pills reay for me whenever I came to Target. Headed out five minutes later. Got to the pharmacy.
Five minutes later. I was headed back home. Check out one of the folks that work at Target taking (I suspect) a much needed break:
I really appreciate the service every person who works at Target gives me.

1 comment:

Lorraine Hart said...

You know, I just had to get a prescription from Target, after my own pharmacy couldn't fill a whole prescription, and they were very nice. Even though I was not a regular customer, and told them I would still be using my other pharmacy, they were very helpful, courteous, and kind.